Admissions Criteria and Process (Master Degree)
Bachelor graduates which certified by Office of the Higher Education Commission
- A copy of degree certificate
- A copy of house registration
- A copy of National ID card
- Copy of Name/Surname Change Registration Certificate (if any)
- Five photos of 1.5-inch-portrait without eyeglasses (must not been taken more than 6 months prior to application)
- Application fee 1,000 THB
*All copies must certified true copy.
All applicants are required to attend an interview according to the date that applicants available.
We open for application every semester.
1st SemesterMay - August
2nd SemesterAugust 0 December
3rd SemesterFebruary - April
We announce admission information through these channels
- Graduate School holds Open House event monthly. We are open for application in the Open House event including admission interview and test announcement within the same day.
- Email sends to our Dusit Thani College, Dusit Group staff, alumni and people who interested in our MBA program.