Hotel and Resort Management with École hôtelière de Lausanne
Bachelor of Business Administration Program in Hotel and Resort Management with École hôtelière de Lausanne (International Program)
- General Manager in Hotel and Resort or Executive Committee
- Sales and Marketing: Coordinator, Executives, Manager or Director of Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources or Corporate Office of Hospitality Service Provider
- Purchasing Manager/ Cost Controller
- Management Trainee (Overseas)
- Rooms Division: Front Office Manager to Revenue Manager
- Food and Beverage: Server, Restaurant Manager, or Director of Food and Beverage
- Executive Housekeeper
- Teaching Assistant in Hotel and Resort Management
Opportunity after graduation
Employment rate > 95%
Flight Attendant, Airlines in MIddle East Asia
Although our faculty is quite small, every instructor is very attentive and care for our education. I also would like to express my appreciation to the college staff for supporting me. Dusit Thani College left me with memorable lessons throughout my 4 years in the college and helped shape me into a professional and skilled candidate in hospitality industry.
Senior Brand Development Executive, Lucaris Ocean Glass Pcl.
"Opportunity" is profoundly significant in the any profession. Having high capacity is nothing without opportunity to shine and show people what you can do. Dusit Thani College offered many great opportunities to me, allowing me to be the student council president, attend exchange program scholarship at University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Singapore, the Art of Exceptional Service at Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne, Future Leader Forum IMEX at Frankfurt, Germany & Management Trainee Program of Minor International's subsidiary immediately after graduated.