We have many positions available:
- To plan and launch public training courses
- To do marketing and to sell public training courses
- To coordinate closely with the instructors and other departments concerned
- To prepare the marketing collateral or co-ordinate with the outsourced companies involved
- To market and sell the public training courses efficiently
- To communicate and look after the participants/attendees to ensure they are happy and well taken care of
- To report feedback to the instructors and Director for future improvement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good selling skills
- Sales & marketing experience is highly preferred
- Able to work on weekends (with compensated days off)
- Presentable appearance
- Thai Nationality only
- Not over 35 years old
- Basic computer skills are essential
- Working experience minimum 2 years
- To be responsible for the follow-up of various counseling related activities.
- Be the primary source of communication with the company institution partners in matters relating to students.
- Be available for staffing of exhibition stands / booth for partners institutions.
- To feedback any related responses from clients to the management.
- To Cooperate and support the team to achieve the target.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Thai nationality only. Age not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in related field.
- At least 1 – 3 years of working experience required.
- TOEIC: 550-650 within 2 years.
- Other language (Vietnamese and Burmese) will be advantage.
Main Responsibilities :
• Create, manage and analyze marketing campaigns and advertisement for online
channels such as search, display, social media and email marketing.
• Utilise digital marketing software for business value achievement
• Act as a DTC website owner.
• Collaborate with other departments in digital marketing related tasks
• Work closely with content writer to create successful marketing campaigns
• Drive alignment of program execution within the organisation
• Foster strong and productive relationships with partners and agencies
• Manage invoice reconciliation process
• Act as liaison between agencies and DTC to ensure vendor invoices are tracked and
submitted for payment
• Track and analyze performance across all online channels to optimize and guide
ongoing strategy development.
• Provide monthly reports, tracking and analyzing performance.
• Share marketing insights with admission team and sales team on a regular basis.
• Work with influencers in the education industry
• 3+ years of work experience in consulting, performance/paid marketing, media buying, lead generation, growth, or other similar roles.
• Hands on experience building and managing SEM, Display, Facebook ads, and email marketing.
• Deep quantitative skills. Ability to analyze & develop complex business/marketing models for sophisticated acquisition programs.
• Work with Marketing team to provide key analysis using Sharpspring and Google Analytics.
• Independence and proactivity. You’ll reach out to stakeholders, understand their needs, and build an roadmap to drive the business forward.
• Ability to coordinate between multiple teams across the organisation
• Advanced expertise in Excel
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate degree in related field.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience required.
- Good command of Thai and English.
- Local at Pattaya or Chonburi province
- To be responsible for teaching
- Present a course description and outline
- Provide a statement of course objectives and relationship of course material to hospitality competencies and the overall hospitality curriculum
- Describe the learning experiences designed to achieve stated course objectives and competencies, including assignments
- Present expectations for performance including attendance, class participation, and written assignments (including documentation and confidentiality)
- Grade students, after articulating grading standards
Khun Rassamee Nichamnan : Human Resources Supervisor
Dusit Thani College (Pattaya Campus)
382/2 Sukhumvit 85 Road Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
Tel. 038 488 463 – 7
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Designing artwork for social media, digital ads and website
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Working and collaborating with Director of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager and Content Writer
- Adhering to a Dusit Thani College’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Working with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
- Provide information to faculty, students and staff regarding design of publication
- Performs related duties as required.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
- Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
- Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to team members.
- Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
Dusit Thani College – Human Resource Office
1 Srinagarindra 49 Alley, Khwaeng Nong Bon, Khet Prawet, Bangkok 10250
+66 -2361-7811-3 ext. 312
E – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dusit Thani College Pattaya City Center – Human Resource Office
382/2 Moo 6, Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya, Chonburi 20150