Children of General Manager/Hotel Manager Partial Scholarship
Dusit Thani College, a world-reowned educational institution established by Dusit International and accredited by the Office of the Higher Education Commission in Thailand, is please to announce partial scholarships for children of General Manager/Hotel Manager of hotels within Thailand who are interested in pursuing a degree in the International Bachelor Program in Hotel and Resort management (with academic certification of Ecole hôtelière de Lausanne).
- Children of General Manager/Hotel Manager within Thailand with a high-school graduate, have an excellent academic performance in his/her most recent formal educational studyexperience, be of good moral charecter and do not have any criminal records.
- A minimum TOEFL score of 525 (iBT 71), or minimum IELTS score of 6.0, or minimum SAT scores with critical reading of 550, writing of 550 and mathematics of 500.
- Pass the selection process for the program.
The result would be announced according to the decision of the Academic Committee Dusit Thani College reserves the rigth to hold this decision as final and un-appealable.
Scholarship (25% scholarship)
- Applicants must have minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00.
- GPA will not be less than 3.00 each semester while study at the college.
- Receive 25% tuition fee -scholarship throughout the 4-year study at Dusit Thani College
- Other than tuition and other fees, recipients are responsible for the payment of all other expenses.
- No repayment obligation.
- Scholarship should be paid back in case of the student withdraw from the program.
Required documents for application:
- One original copy of application form
- Two photocopies of high school transcript and certificate
- One photocopy of TOEFL, or IELTS, or SAT test result
- Statement of purpose (essay) - the topics of the essay are decpicted on the application form.
- 3 photos size 1 inch
- medical examination result (use the college's form which can be downloaded form here)
- One photocopy of passport
Apply for the academic year 2014-2015. All application materials must be received by Dusit Thani College no later than May for the first semester and December for the second semester.
All scholarships are annully renewable and are subject to a satisfactory review of the students' academic records. Awards available are free from any financial and employment obligations.
For more Information, please contact
Ms. Piyachat Katanyuta
Marketing and Communications Office, Building 1, Dusit Thani College – Bangkok
1 Soi Kaenthong, Nongbon, Bangkok 10500 Tel: 02-3617811-3 Ext. 149 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org